Saturday 9 November 2013

Children centres

If you don't make use of your local children centre, you need to have a change of heart and start using it. Other than the free range of support and services it may offer, the amount of freebies you can receive there have to be seen to be believed. Books, baby products, household products, toys, activity fun days, luncheons...  these are just some of the things I have received free of charge from the children centres I used in the last year. But it doesn't stop there. In the last year, I have been to over six different children centres in my area. They really do do a difficult but they do it very fantastically well. So far, I have had no reason to be unhappy or to complain about them. If you haven't done it yet, go check out the children centres around you, after all it is your taxes that goes towards funding them.


No comments:

Post a Comment