Wednesday 31 July 2013

Boys Vs. Girls

Although I am open to raising a baby girl, I have to admit I reckon raising a baby boy is easier. Pink dresses and all that frills which I don't particularly enjoy doing aside, when it comes to potty training especially when you are out in public, boys sure must be easier to manage and deal with than girls. I was just out with T in a playground and he had the urge to go; he's out of nappies now in the daytime BTW. There was no toilet around so we found a corner, whipped his trousers down and he went about his business discreetly. Pretty simple and straightforward I suppose. Moments later, a young girl was screaming she had to go and her mum had to drag her out of the playground to find somewhere more secluded and private. By the time they'd made it to the gate, the poor girl had done a wee-wee on herself. It had me thinking gosh it must be the whole nine yards to fully potty train a girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment