Wednesday 11 June 2014

Nursery school admission finalised

Went to T's prospective school yesterday to attend an admission's meeting so the school can find out more about him and his family. Other than some few teething problems with regards to the fact finding form which the school needs to be update to reflect today's modern and diverse society, and T refusing to speak to any of his teachers, everything else was fine. He starts in September and as sad as I am realizing that I will no longer be one half of the major influence in his life, I am very excited that he will make new friends and will learn some lessons I cannot teach him at home there; sharing and realizing he may not always be the centre of attention for example. I have started counting down the day until he starts and I am praying the transition is as easy for me as it is for him. We will wait and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment